AS WE ENTER IN THE 2020S, WEALTH IS IN FLUX.
Digital technology is changing everything – assets, currencies, payments, trading, portfolio management – and transforming the underlying business models of the wealth industry.
The accelerated pace of technological change and the language of digital revolutions and transformations are accompanied by business risks that are best managed with considered forward thinking.
We are grateful to the wide range of respected influencers and subject matter experts in the WealthTech space for contributing their thoughts and insights to this compilation.
“Voice is fuel for the systems of intelligence that will inevitably drive business success.”
“Technology is democratizing both financial education and access. There is a global realignment towards a new model of investing. Women, millennials and GenY are finding it easiest to adapt to change and technology is their best friend.”
“Technology won’t replace advisors but will instead augment their ability to serve. However, it will replace advisors who don’t leverage technology effectively.”
“Co-creation of value isn’t just asking for feedback. It’s about client involvement and the creation of a truly personalized experience.”
“Clients that have good information management will get better outcomes.”
- Brad Leimer – Rethinking wealth industry business models
- Barbara Stewart – Investor self-reliance
- Josh Book – Ditch feature-laden jargon
- Julie Littlechild – Value will be co-created
- Aaron Klein – Making high-quality behavioral decisions
- April Rudin – Digital opportunities for high net worth individuals
- Craig Iskowitz – Consolidated advisor dashboards become a differentiator
- Seb Dovey – What makes the Roaring 2020s profitable for the wealth management industry
- Kendra Thompson – It’s going to be about the how
- Efi Pylarinou – The Robinhood Effect, AI & distributed ledgers
- Tim Welsh – The Great Disruption from unbundling continues
- Lex Sokolin – Bridge the gap to digital assets
- Urs Bolt – The rising importance of alternative investments
- Gavin Spitzner – AI will improve client experience and lower costs to serve
- Jeff Marsden – Voice as the ultimate intelligent interface
- William Trout – 2020 is the year AI gets real
- Ramya Joseph – AI-driven efficiencies will free up advisors
- Nathan Stevenson – Can AI reduce anxiety for advisors?
- Jim Roth – Dominance of the digitized ecosystem
- Davyde Wachell – Relentless disruption will humble us all