The Power of Email Tools for Your Advisory Business
We explain the benefits of email automation for businesses. The tutorial goes over how to create a free MailChimp account and how to get your welcome series started.
Orlando, FL – June 6, 2018 — Xtiva Financial Systems, Inc. and Absolute Engagement Inc., have announced an alliance to help advance advisor success and achievement with a focus on client engagement throughout the entire advisor journey. By establishing this partnership, Xtiva is extending and enriching its Sales Performance Management (SPM) platform to further the success of advisors and their firms. Xtiva’s focus is on enabling its users to achieve more. Advancing client engagement is core to successful advisory practices. Absolute Engagement, as the clear leader on engagement in the financial advice market, will now reach more advisors and firms, improving the strength of each advisor’s business toolkit.
The alliance will also expand and increase access to valuable professional development, bring powerful and deployable Engagement Key Performance Metrics for advisors and enterprises to market, and raise the standards of success across the industry by powering a new curriculum with the best of the best female advisors.
Julie Littlechild, Founder and CEO of Absolute Engagement, has been a leader in the client engagement space for several decades. “Julie’s book, The Pursuit of Absolute Engagement, is a must read for every Financial Advisor and Wealth Management executive. In fact, we believe that every achievement focused advisor and firm should get to know Absolute Engagement” says Xtiva CEO Thomas Moysak. “We expect our mutual clients to benefit as they are empowered to achieve more engagement and accelerate their success. It is going to be amazing leverage.”
• Absolute Engagement will become a content and training partner in the Xtiva SPM Suite, with a curated collection of Absolute Engagement advisor development and training content to be made available to users of the Xtiva SPM Suite beginning in 2019.
• Users of the Xtiva SPM Suite will have the opportunity to participate in and gain access to exclusive insights from pulse surveys on customer engagement, service and referral strategies. This will give them a leg up on emergent trends and the latest ideas and practices ahead of the broader market.
• Financial Service firms using the Xtiva SPM Suite will be able to enroll and manage participation of their Advisors on Absolute Engagement’s client experience training platform, Engagement Edge. They will also be able to use the Xtiva SPM Suite to help monitor and extend the success of participants.
• Absolute Engagement Founder and engagement expert Julie Littlechild will collaborate with Xtiva to develop engagement metrics that can be leveraged by Xtiva users and enterprises to drive and manage their businesses.
• The partners will invest in a multi-dimensional program to cultivate and celebrate the achievement of female advisors. The first property will be a podcast, launching in the fall of 2018. Hosted by Julie Littlechild, it will be an intimate dialogue with top achieving female advisors or industry influencers in which they can explore and dig deep into female achievement in financial services.
“We share a strong commitment to helping advisors and wealth management firms achieve; formalizing that is an exciting opportunity for both firms,” said Absolute Engagement Founder and CEO, Julie Littlechild. “The success of women Advisors has long been an interest of mine because the research has always demonstrated fascinating insight on the engagement engendered by female Advisors. Xtiva recognizes the importance of enhancing the industry through the success of women Advisors.”
Xtiva Financial Systems enables Financial Services firms to fully monetize advice. Xtiva offers a suite of innovative digital front and middle office tools including sales performance management and incentive compensation applications and services exclusively for financial services. The Xtiva Cloud platform is a cutting-edge Platform as a Service (PaaS) that supports the Xtiva product suite and integrates with third party and customer tools. Nearly 90 enterprise broker-dealers, wealth managers, RIAs, custodians and insurance firms use Xtiva’s software, services and support, to maximize their salesforce investments and business performance. Xtiva’s customer obsessed team is dedicated to ensuring its customers and their partners achieve more every day. Learn more at www.xtiva.com, via Twitter or on LinkedIn.
About Absolute Engagement
Absolute Engagement helps financial professionals intentionally design a client experience that makes them a magnet for exactly the right clients. They provide enterprise-level solutions to help advisors drive deeper engagement, and the firm’s founder, Julie Littlechild is an in-demand keynote presenter and workshop leader. For more information visit www.absoluteengagement.com.
Rick Scearbo, COO
For Absolute Engagement:
Julie Littlechild, CEO